Certain users have the authority to edit a location's closed days.
When logged into the BrandM8 website:
- Click on the Restaurant Management menu at the top of any page, and click Restaurant Configuration
- On the next page, find the restaurant you'd like to edit. Click on the Action menu to the left of the restaurant name, and click Edit Restaurant Configuration
- On the next page, click on the Operating Hours tab located below the restaurant name.
- If you do not have this tab, you may not have the authority to edit this location's operating hours.
- Here, you can edit days your location is closed (eg. Christmas Day, Renovations)
- Each day selected is a once-off closure. For example: If you're consistently closed each year's Christmas, you'll need to add each year's Christmas as a closed day